Slovenia is an outdoor adventure paradise with more than 10.000 km hiking trails and tons of adrenaline boosting activities.
All 60 activities in Slovenia
Pick from these adventure packages
Why to go Slovenia?
Why Slovenia and not other places?
Slovenia's undistributed natural environment, high mountains with breathtaking panorama, lonely hiking trails, impressive alpine lakes and crystal clear rivers provide wide variety of multi adventure activities to active adrenaline hunters. Search, find and book day or multi-day tours, combine adventure activities, such as mountain biking, rafting, river kayaking, canyoning, hiking and rock climbing. You will be safe in the hand of professional operators gained considerable experiences directly from the field.
Top Attractions in Slovenia
What are the best outdoor adventure activities in Slovenia?
TOP 5 adventure activities:
- Husky experience in Bled
- Skiing in Kranjska Gora
- Rafting down the crystal-clear Soca River (Soča River)
- Hiking the Julian Alps, Triglav National Park
- Biking with amazing panorama and trails of all difficulties
- The Solkal Bridge is the World's longest stone-arch brigde railway, 220 meters long and features 4533 stone blocks
- There are more than 500 brown bears living in the forests
- There are more than 10000 caves in Slovenia
- You can spend a night in a former millitary prison cell at Hostel Celica
- More than 61% of the total land area is covered by forests
- Slovenia has almost 27000 kilometers of rivers and streams
- You can visit the World's largest Ski Jump
- The highest mountain is Triglav (2 864 meters)
- Land area is 20,273 km2 (7,827 square miles)
- Largest Lake in Slovania is Lake Cerknica
- Hayracks are a unique cultural symbol of Slovenia
- 4000 years ago the Ljubljannsko Barje Nature Park was a lake that was home to pile-dwellers
All prices are indicative only and subject to availability and changes without obligation.