Costa Rica Packages
Costa Rica has it all: lush rainforests, volcanoes, beaches, unique wildlife, and some of the world’s most protected national parks.
Booking on Trekhunt
Great selection of hiking tours
No booking fee
No hidden costs
Price same with the provider's price
Instant booking with a few clicks
Safe payment: book now, pay later
Why choose Costa Rica?
What are the Top Attractions in Costa Rica?
- Arenal Volcano (most of our tours includes it)
- Manuel Antonio National Park (most of our tours includes it)
- Corcovado National Park (most of our tours includes it)
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve (most of our tours includes it)
- Wildlife Spotting (most of our tours includes it)
- Bird watching (optional program in several trips)
- Beach Relaxing (most of our tours includes it)
- Jungle Tours (most of our tours includes it)
Why Costa Rica is unique?
- Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific.
- Costa Rica is known for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity. Roughly a quarter of its area is made up of protected jungle, teeming with wildlife including spider monkeys and quetzal birds.
- Between national parks, volcanoes, waterfalls, rainforests, cloud forests, underground cave systems, more than 300 beaches, hot springs, animal sanctuaries, exquisite diving destinations, and adventure parks, there is always something new and exciting to do.
Why Trekhunt has big selection of Costa Rica guided tours?
- There are many things to do during one's trip to Costa Rica, and we know it.
- We can say that it is impossible to cram it all into one trip, but we are up to fulfill everyone's needs. Which cannot be completed unless we provide the best selection of guided tours! Fortunately, due to our great selection, you will definitely pick an excellent choice.
- With so many intriguing options, it is helpful to know what some of the best and must-visit attractions are.
Pick from these adventure packages
What to know about Costa Rica?
Is it recommended to visit with kids?
- Compare to the other parts of Central America, Costa Rica is the safest and most comfortable to travel around with children.
- Many parents choose Costa Rica as the number one destination with their kids and don't face any difficulties or challenges. It's convenient to go with kids or teenagers and highly recommend it for outdoor-loving family travelers.
- Joining one of our guided tours is highly recommended for families, to ease the organizing todos, and to increase the fun for all individuals in the family.
- Most of our treks contains age recommendation, what you can read for further information.
When is the best to travel to Costa Rica?
- The best time to travel to Costa Rica is during the dry season. It's from mid-December to the end of April. This period promises plenty of sunshine and for your trip.
- If you fancy to save some money, and you don't mind getting a little wet, visit between May and November. At this time of the year, prices are lower, and the country is less crowdy. You can expect rain showers pausing briefly, however, don't be scared of the rain, it won't ruin your fun.
- In June and July forests burst with green foliage. Expect high humidity at the dense forests of the Caribbean Sea coast and northern areas. Planning to visit Costa Rica anytime. You won't regret it.
All prices are indicative only and subject to availability and changes without obligation.