Lake Bled & Bohinj 🏰
Top half-day and full-day outdoor adventures to do around Bled and Bohinj. Hiking, rafting, e-biking, caving, horseriding, and many more in one place. All perfect for families.
Sava Bohinjka river
This area is called Slovenia's Lakes region and offers many opportunities to get onto the water with a wide range of lake and river activities. Independent buddies rank Lake Bled & Bohinj amongst the most beautiful lakes in the Alps. In Summer months both lakes are warm enough to swim in and they both have a number of popular beach/swimming areas. The Sava Bohinjka river running between the two lakes is a great place to try out kayaking or mini rafting. For adrenaline hunters, the Sava Bohinjka in Bohinj is one of the best places in Slovenia to try out canyoning.
All 3 activities in Lake Bled & Bohinj
Other popular regions in Slovenia
TOP 5 must-see around Bled and Bohinj:
- Lake Bled Island: Slovenia's most photographed place and the country's only natural island. Take a boat trip to the island and ring the bell of the 17th-century church for good luck
- Bled Castle: the oldest castle of Slovenia, built more than 1000 years ago, the symbol of Bled and Slovenia.
- Bled Adventure Park: high ropes adventure park for both adults and kids in a spectacular location just a few minutes from the center of Bled
- The 7 Lakes Valley of Mount Triglav: the route is starting from Dom Savica in Ukanc at the end of Lake Bohinj, and includes Slovenia's best-known waterfall, Slap Savica and 7 beautiful alpine lakes on the way to the country's highest
- Vintgar Gorge: one of the country's most impressive gorges with an easy walkway taking you through. The gorge is located only a few kilometres north from Bled, near the village of Gorje mountain
All prices are indicative only and subject to availability and changes without obligation.