Lake Bled & Bohinj 🏰
Top half-day and full-day outdoor adventures to do around Bled and Bohinj. Hiking, rafting, e-biking, caving, horseriding, and many more in one place. All perfect for families.
Sava Bohinjka river
This area is called Slovenia's Lakes region and offers many opportunities to get onto the water with a wide range of lake and river activities. Independent buddies rank Lake Bled & Bohinj amongst the most beautiful lakes in the Alps. In Summer months both lakes are warm enough to swim in and they both have a number of popular beach/swimming areas. The Sava Bohinjka river running between the two lakes is a great place to try out kayaking or mini rafting. For adrenaline hunters, the Sava Bohinjka in Bohinj is one of the best places in Slovenia to try out canyoning.
All 11 activities in Lake Bled & Bohinj
Other popular regions in Slovenia
TOP 5 must-see around Bled and Bohinj:
- Lake Bled Island: Slovenia's most photographed place and the country's only natural island. Take a boat trip to the island and ring the bell of the 17th-century church for good luck
- Bled Castle: the oldest castle of Slovenia, built more than 1000 years ago, the symbol of Bled and Slovenia.
- Bled Adventure Park: high ropes adventure park for both adults and kids in a spectacular location just a few minutes from the center of Bled
- The 7 Lakes Valley of Mount Triglav: the route is starting from Dom Savica in Ukanc at the end of Lake Bohinj, and includes Slovenia's best-known waterfall, Slap Savica and 7 beautiful alpine lakes on the way to the country's highest
- Vintgar Gorge: one of the country's most impressive gorges with an easy walkway taking you through. The gorge is located only a few kilometres north from Bled, near the village of Gorje mountain
All prices are indicative only and subject to availability and changes without obligation.