Slovenia Biking Activities 🚴
Half-day biking tours daily with local, expert guides. Start from Bovec, Bled, Pokljuka, Ljubljana, Vipava Valley, and many more... Ideal for families and couples. 👨👩👧👦
Types of tours
Easy tours around Bled and Bovec
Popular regions for Biking in Slovenia
About Biking in Slovenia 🚴
Slovenia's diverse terrain offers endless possibilities for cycling around Bled or Bovec, riding e-bikes around Vipava valley, or mountain biking around Pokljuka.
Whether you are an experienced rider searching for challenging single-trails or an easy-going cyclist who would like to explore the rolling hills of the Slovenian vineyards. All the way from the Adriatic Sea through the Alpine plains you can find a wide variety of lonely roads and trails for unforgettable biking holidays.
Are there easy biking opportunities in Slovenia?
For families and for those who are looking for less demanding and enjoyable cycling tours, we would recommend one of Slovenia's wine-growing regions: Goriška Brda, Jerusalem or the area around Maribor. After riding your bike for 2-3 hours take a rest, have a delicious meal and taste the outstanding local wines.
Which are the best mountain biking trails in Slovenia?
The north-western part of Slovenia is famous for its difficult biking tours and the best views onto the highest mountains.
- Soča Valley (Bovec, Kobarid & Tolmin) has a number of amazing mountain biking trails with superb single-trail descents.
- The mountains around Kranjska Gora offer amazing panorama and trails at all difficulties.
- The area around Lake Bled and Lake Bohinj is amazing due to its fairytale natural environment and playful trails for experienced mountain bikers.
- Koroška region (eastern part of Slovenian Alps) provides a special deal to mountain bike lovers, there is a private single trail park and you can even bike through abandoned mine tunnels.
- The area around Ljubljana - the capital city of Slovenia - offers numerous great hided trails in the vast forests, but you will need an experienced local guide to fully explore the area.
Alle Preise oder Werte sind indikativ, freibleibend und unverbindlich.